The Good Neighbor Church
Good Neighbor Church is a service where our church members can help other church members in need. We can provide short term services to our church members in the 5 following ways:
- Prayer chain: Our weekly email will allow for many of our church members to learn of your prayer needs and include them in their prayers.
- Meals: We will provide multiple home delivered meals to those church members who have a new addition to their family, a recent hospitalization, surgery, loss of a loved one or other similar challenge.
- Household chores: We will send 2 church members to your home to help with light housework for a few hours following an illness, hospitalization, etc
- Outdoor chores/Handyman projects: We will send a church member to help in your yard or around your house with simple handyman projects for those who are unable physically.
- Transportation: We will provide rides to church events or appointments on a short term basis.We are asking for at least 48 hours notice to try to ensure we can provide a ride.
- If you would like to minister, as you are able, in this very important ministry you may click here to go to the sign-up form.
- If you have one of the above needs and would benefit from help please request by clicking here and fill out a short form.
If you have additional questions please feel free to email Suzanne Jacobson at email@example.com. or Paul Harshner at firstname.lastname@example.org.; (608) 831-6084