Ministries Supported by Saint Luke's
- Habitat for Humanity (Click Here)
- Helping Hands (Click Here)
- Interfaith Hospitality Network-The Road Home (Click Here)
- Lutheran World Relief (Click Here)
- Madison Area Lutheran Council-Dane County Jail Chaplaincy (Click Here)
- Merry Mission Quilters (Click Here)
- Middleton Outreach Ministry (Click Here)
- Post-Hospital Visitation (Click Here)
- Prayer Chain (Click Here)
- Prayer Shawl Ministry (Click Here)
- Red Cross Blood Drive (Click Here)
- Make a Red Cross blood donation appointment (Click Here)
Through the faithful giving of time and donations, and God’s gift of the Spirit, St. Luke’s Lutheran Church is able to help many others in our community and world.
See the bulletin board in the Commons for regular updates about all of our Caring Ministries.
Contact the Church Office at (608) 831-6084.
St. Luke’s members have done a wonderful job manifesting the Spirit for the common good! Through our Caring Ministries opportunities,
St. Luke’s seeks
to serve God by helping our neighbor. Below are links to the many Caring Ministries that our congregation supports. Following Jesus’ instruction, the Caring Ministries team strives to find ways to love one another as God first loved us.