Saint Luke's Foundation
St. Luke's has been blessed by the participation of many of our members and friends in the "St. Luke's Lutheran Church Foundation."
The St. Luke's Foundation provides . . .
- College and seminary scholarships to St. Luke's students pursuing higher education or a career in the ministry of the ELCA.
- Youth activity scholarships for those who, otherwise, would be unable to participate.
- Serves as a financial resource for expanding the music, senior adult, youth and family ministries and other vital programs at St. Luke's.
- Ability to designate your gift so that it will remain a perpetual asset using only the income generated from the fund leaving the principal of your gift intact.
- A legacy gift that will help St. Luke's carry forth the proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Ways in which you can participate . . .
- Include the St. Luke's Foundation in your will or estate trust.
- Contribute a tax deductible gift to the Foundation while you are still alive and able to see your gift in action.
- Gifts may be in cash, stock or even property.
- You might also consider a 'Charitable Remainder Trust' that allows the donor to provide income to yourself or others for life or a term of years while making a charitable gift to the St. Luke's Foundation.
For more information about the St. Luke's Foundation and how you might participate, contact Pastor Roger Eigenfeld at 608-831-6084 and he will be happy to sit down and further discuss the opportunities for ministry the St. Luke's Foundation provides.